Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Starting over

This has been a day of starting over. Mike says I should post stuff like this on here so I am.  First I had started some words I was trying to color for Valentines.  I started it last night and thought I was half way done when I saved it before bed.  Well I got up and went to work on it today and I realized I was missing 2 lines from my phrase. Not something I picked up on last night let me tell yas oi.  So I started over. At least I knew what I wanted to say. Had book marked the site so was easy enough to look up the phrase again. I got to playing with backgrounds and all that. I realized light background and darker words makes it easier to cut out. I could have had it done last night in half the time if I had done it like that then.  If that makes since at all. Does to me ;)  Sure was alot easier in the light of day cutting it out.  Amazing how you start something at night and its difficult and the next day you find an easier way to do it.

My second start over today had to do with +http://www.zazzle.com/arwensgraphicdesigns 
I uploaded a couple of valentines for us. It's getting close it is. Valentines day that is. Anyways I usually have it so it's not customizable. Tho maybe now I'm thinking i need to rethink that. I found out if you set it for non customizable no one can add words to their cards.  Which for cards thats a must. I'm not sure what else customizable is a must for but I'm sure I'll find out.  So that ment I had to redo all of my cards at zazzle.  Which thank the good lord wasn't as many as it could have been. Thinking address labels are next.
Anyways early day tomorrow. Nos Da all.

No comments:

Post a Comment