Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hey all it's me again.  
Oi there's nothing worse than realizing you've been doing something wrong for a good long while. I joined +Pinterest a while back. Looks like till last night I have been doing it wrong because I only have 3 pins. Note to self create a board first. OI!!!  No since crying over spilt milk but it is a bit discouraging.  Here I thought I was posting my shop items on there. Live and learn right?  Here's hoping I have it sussed this time.

I have also been playing alittle bit with shop background colors on +Zazzle. Suggestions and comments most welcome. http://www.zazzle.com/arwensgraphicdesigns  
Let me know what you think. Newest design image is skull rose. Can even be found on a postage stamp :)
Everything should now be in folders now. Tho not sure how I am going to do things after Valentines. Mixed up mugs between home and office.  One of those things that I thought could go into both sections. Added the skull rose to +CafePress as well.
It is in the auto section of the shop at http://www.cafepress.com/arwensgraphicdesigns1 
as well as at the marketplace at 
http://www.cafepress.com/sk/arwensgraphicdesigns I know the shop is more work and not as recognized as the marketplace but I do like it better. The marketplace has 1 image that they put on all things. The shop I personally go in and change the sizes of things till they look good or they get pulled.  If you see anything on the marketplace you would like to see fit better just give me a holler and I will do my best to do that for you. That's all for now. Things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment