Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

New Look

Hey all
Trying a new look. We shall see how long I keep this one :D  Been trying to look into online ways to store my pictures, images, and music.  Looks like the only way is to pay for it. Skydrive threw hotmail at least makes it 25 GB for a year. Some of those sites wanted that for a month and less than 25 GB.  Was just trying to find a way to do this backing up without a million dvds kicking about.  Not as easy as I thought. Anyways it sounds like I have to wait till I can get some money to do it.  I have a bunch of shop images and my music for +RadioFreeWales.  I figure one day we might start that up again. The ever popular dollar is what stops us. In so many things. 

I got a great pic from our friend Pete off of facebook. 
A skull rose image.  I cut it out and did a tiny bit of tinkering to it.  Its pretty cool. Up on both +Zazzle and +CafePress.  Off to doing other things.  Post again when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment