Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Whats New

Okies I'm back again with the wonders of .. of... of...
of being creative I guess ;)
I have with Mikes help used gimp to cut back on a boxy background. Made a good bit of it transparent.
I think it looks alot better now. Managed to get it up in the +CafePress marketplace. 

+http://www.cafepress.com/+la_belle_bleue_tote_bag,766146486   this is the link until +CafePress  oks the design.  

+Zazzle is better about giving the ok on a product alot faster. +http://www.zazzle.com/la_belle_bleue-235838458236783069  she looks pretty good on a dark background :D

I still have advertising things to look into. But for right now i want to play with +GIMP a bit more.  I forgot some of the different things you can do in it.  It is how i got the background more transparent.  Thanks Mike <3 a="a" aint.net="aint.net" an="an" away="away" does="does" easier="easier" far="far" fault="fault" fix="fix" font="font" for="for" free="free" from="from" gotten="gotten" have="have" i="i" is="is" it.="it." it="it" know="know" my="my" nbsp="nbsp" need.="need." not="not" other="other" pretty="pretty" program="program" s="s" t="t" that.="that." thought="thought" to="to" try="try" use.="use." ve="ve" well="well" what="what" will="will" wise.="wise." wouldn="wouldn">

I have other things to nail down. I still want a +Zazzle  gadget on here for my shop. I will get it figured out eventually. TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment