Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm Back updated

Hello all... I'm BBBAAAACCCCKKK!!!
It's been a long time. Mike and I should 
both get back into blogging. He says it is good
advertising for our shops. He said that a few years
ago too. Alot of bad and good has gone on threw
the past few years. Kinda got away from blogging 
for various reasons. Good reason is need net and 
that wasn't always a had even tho it was a want ;)

Anyways still a paint.net and gimp junkie. 

We both do. Closed up the facebook shop 
due to same said net issues. But have a few others 
to share with you that we've along with our friend 
Sasha have been working on. Still photo editing wiz's as well. We haven't gotten our 

+http://mickndiphotomagic.synthasite.com/


off the ground. Just to much of one of those 

bad times at the time we really wanted to work on it.
But feel free and take a look at what is up.
Any questions or want to have a photo edited 
or fixed up just message us at 

+arwensgraphicdesigns@gmail.com


Which leads me to the shops.

There's two sites we are working on and 
learning as we go. Is a work in progress,
but we have some good designs up.
And I think we come up with some good ideas.
I'm not sure if Mike is gonna start up his blog
again or not but just in case its

+http://mickyphotoediting.blogspot.com/


I think his nieces feet cheese story is funny :D

Which leads me to a couple of happy moments 
of the past few years. I'm a new auntie. My sister 
has had two beautiful little girls, Gracie Mae and Abigale Marie. Now its just getting good pictures :D

If yall haven't noticed by now i tend to ramble.

Forgive me ;)
Anyways as I mentioned earlier we have a couple
of shops I want to post here. It is where all our 
images and pictures have been going lately.
Even had a few sales. Our +Welsh red dragon is our most popular design so far. Shame yall missed our 
Christmas ones. They are hidden away till next year. 
Had a good mix of tradtional and sassy I thought.
Alot of that is thanks to +Sasha Mkai and +Micky Manymoons. Thanks guys. Couldn't do it without you.

Now our shops are at two sites right now.

And as I said the shops themselves are works
in progress. That is because we try to work on 
the shop and get our designs out there. Takes time.
Right now we go threw +cafepress.com and +zazzle.com.

+Cafepress has two links I want to share with you. The first one is the market place. That is where they do all their sales and they pretty much will put any design uploaded on any item they have. Whether it looks good or not.. Which is what I find frustrating. It ruins the look of some of the designs. And people don't realize they can go to my actual shop to see them better on different items. I fuss untill they look good on an item or I take it down. That's just how I

am. I feel if it doesn't look good and I do not like it
why would anyone else. Anyways you can go to

+www.cafepress.com and search for 

+Arwen's Graphic Designs. 

It mixes things up more going that way. And you can see the sales on the home page. You can also find us by this link


+www.cafepress.com/sk/arwensgraphicdesigns


That link shows you The design first. Then you can click on the design and see it on different items. 

Any sales code posted should work for the marketplace part of the shop.

Now I do not know why +cafepress has it set up like this but they do. Go figure. I with considerable time, effort and some help from +Sasha and Mike have gotten the shop itself looking presentable. We are still trying to suss pricing so if you see something and not sure about the price just msg at the previous posted email and will look into and get back to you. +Cafepress has good quality products so are a bit pricey to begin with, so only have alittle lee way there.

And yes I have seen their products personally. They 
do good work :) Our site +cafepress premium shop link is 

+
http://www.cafepress.com/arwensgraphicdesigns1

Now that was +cafepress. This is +zazzle.

+Zazzle is a new site we found and are still 
learning. Trying to get signs up now actually. 
And getting organized. Trying to tie the two shops loosely together with kinda the same look.
+zazzle is set up a bit different. Again pricey but 
looks like good quality items. Love the fact you can make your own +postage stamps or purchase one of ours. Can make 1 shirt and it can go on 90 odd different others if you click on certain options.
Saves a little time at +zazzle.com. Our +zazzle shop url is 

+zazzle.com/arwensgraphicdesigns*


Feel free to come and take a look at any of our shops or sites. Questions, comments, suggestions always welcome. If there is something you would like up feel free to ask. We do remembrance things as well on both sites. 


Fixing up the sites is something that does not come easy for me. With help I am giving it my best to fuss with the ebil +HTML and things like google analytics.

I try to post on +facebook regularly to get our products out there. I even redid a +myspace page.
Hmm where did I put that link. I still have to go back and work on that too. It kinda got  back burnered
for more important things. Its a way to advertise and get our shops out there tho. That is what is so hard to do. Getting our shops noticed and out there. 

+http://www.myspace.com/598114396


Okies i think that is good for my first ramble in years.

I'll be back to keep yall posted on things as we go.
This blog was #1 on my list of things to do today. 
#2 is getting my folders on the zazzle shop settled.
+Sasha's is trying to do word art for a game we like to play. The owner of the game gave us permission to make shirts, mugs and other items for his game.
Hey why say no to free advertising? The game is 

+www.varamexia.com


So for those who play it keep an eye out for a Mexia shirt of your very own. Ut has set it up that it is invitation only. Sorry folks but blame it on the trouble makers. Hacking a game isn't cool. We who can invite are responsible for who ever joins under our names now. So as you can understand we will not be handing out invites unless we know you. Tho if you are someone we know and are interested in the game yall know how to get ahold of one of us.

Till next time. Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment