Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Okies folks I think I've got some of this blogger thing figured out.  Didn't get what I wanted to accomplish yesterday because I wasn't feeling good.  Hate when that happens. Anyways today a bit has been accomplished.  Sasha has gotten a little more done on her +Varamexia.com project.  She is trying to make fire letters for the word. It's coming along.

I managed to finally get the folders up on our +zazzle.com/arwensgraphicdesigns*   site.
I wonder why somethings go wonkies.  I mean just now it says my +Zazzle link isn't a good link. GRRRRR!!  Well worse case type it in folks ;)
Oh let me try something...
+http://www.zazzle.com/arwensgraphicdesigns
Ok that seems to have worked..
So is it the http or the www. that worked??
Who knows...

Take a look at it anyways.  I like the top picks feature.
It shows 3 of our designs and rotates them.
Wish it did that with more than 3.

I took down our La Belle Bleue design on the shirt.
I did put it back up on a mug.  All on the +Zazzle shop.  Mike thinks that its to boxy. I agree. That's why i fade the boarder a bit.  He thinks make it a bit more like a silhouette.  Need to work on that next.
And can I say that silhouette word is a pita to spell...

D got me into +inboxdollars.com Shes actually gotten checks from it so I'm gonna give it a go. 
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref13241882 is my 
referral link.  Feel free to check it out. I do not recommend the games unless you have money to put into it. I don't have the money to do that and even if I did I probably wouldn't.

Mike found us another site to check out.  I haven't had the chance to check it out yet.  But I want to.
http://www.photoboxgallery.com/content/sell-books It looks promising and from what Sasha said it has more than just photo books.  

I want to get more sci fi on both sites and the ladies of the 1920's that mike found for me.  It all takes alot of time. Hope it starts paying off soon. I don't expect to get rich but a few bux wouldn't hurt.  The hard part is getting our sites out there for people to see.  All this is something constructive to do if nothing else in the midst of the job hunt.  Wish I could make a go of the shops so the job hunt could come to a close.  I enjoy the photo editing and graphic designing.  I'm good at it. It's just getting others to see that i guess ;)

Think that's it for now..
Till next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment