Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Domain names and other stuff

Well what a day huh? Boychilds computer was actin wonkie. I managed to get his WOW working and did a system restore. I'm afraid at some point he will have to wipe it. He meaning I will have to wipe it oi. I am playing with font color. Will know if I like it once i've posted this. Mike and I now have a domain name. Oi what a pita that was. I think tomorrows fun part is web hosting. It should be interesting. I have faith we'll sus it. Christy has been a big help threw all of this. I was playin in paint today. I think i made some lovely pictures. Mike and Rich seem to like them anyways.
Let me post one for you.


I thought it turned out pretty cool. Tomorrow after appointment it's sus domains and hosting. Fun fun fun huh? I need to find a site to put these pictures up. I think they are lovely photos and I can't wait to share them. A little bit of money doesnt hurt either. It sure would help out. Anyways thats enough for now. Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment